Moving on... HAPPY 2017! I can't believe that it is here already. I hope you all had a good start to the year. I spent New Years Eve at home in my onesie with James, eating pizza and watching films. I'm not the kind of person to go out and get drunk so it was perfect for me. Also watched the London Fireworks on the TV which looked amazing! As we are now in a new year I thought I would share my 2017 goals with you. It may be a bit cliche, but I want to share them. Hopefully I can achieve them all!
- Stay at my target weight - I reached my target weight at the end of 2016 after having to change it three times! I have now lost 5st 4lbs in total and I am hoping to stay at it throughout this year.
- Complete my Masters with a Merit - As you may know I am currently studying a MA in Creative, Digital & Professional Writing and by September I will be finishing it. I am hoping to graduate with a Merit, which is like a 2:1. I'm going to work hard and make sure this happens!
- Read 100 books - My goal for 2016 was to read 50 books, which I smashed! This year I want to double that and go for 100. As this blog is up and running again I'm sure I will be reading a lot anyway.
- Exercise more - Probably a bit cliche but I do really need to exercise a lot more. Yes I have lost weight but I still need to tone up. I am going to be starting Yoga again and will be doing a lot more walking. I won't be joining a gym as with my life I just won't have the time.
- Write a full length Novel - I am currently working on an idea for a novel that I have had for a while and I'd love to complete it and have a first draft done by the end of 2017. All you need to know for now is that it's a Young Adult Fantasy.
- Get out of retail - As much as working in retail isn't bad, it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life. I am hoping to be out of it by next Christmas.
- Travel more - I want to travel to a few new places this year even if it's still in UK. I want to discover new places and go on journeys.
- Carry on Book Blogging - Pretty self explanatory really.
- Meet new people - I feel like I need to meet more people and start making new friends in 2017.
What are your 2017 goals? Feel free to let me know!