Tuesday, 6 September 2016
Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite TV Shows
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is TV week, so for that I am going to list my favourite TV Shows. I don't talk about TV at all on Amy's Bookish Life so hopefully this will give you an understanding of the sort of TV that I watch!
1. Once Upon a Time: Once Upon a Time is probably my favourite! I am just captivated by the magic of it! Not forgetting the amazing characters. I do have a soft spot for Killian. Captain Swan forever!
2. Orange is the New Black: I was quite late to the Orange is the New Black party but managed to catch up just before the start of season 4. I love the originality of it and how despite the comedic themes there are some dark times.
3. Sherlock: I was also late to the Sherlock fandom but to be honest I didn't really need to try and rush through all three seasons. Benedict Cumberbatch is the perfect Sherlock and I love Martin Freeman as Watson! Every episode excited me and left me hanging on the edge of my seat. I need season four literally now!
4. The Walking Dead: Okay, so I have only watched season one, but from what I've seen I know that I am going to be hooked and I did love season one. I am hopefully going to get through the seasons in the near future.
5. The Big Bang Theory: This show is genius! I could watch a whole season in a day if I wanted too! All the characters are great and I love the concept behind it! Sheldon Cooper is my life.
6. Skins: I started watching Skins when I was around 16/17 and it is one of my go to shows that I can watch again and again. My favourite generation was the second generation and I feel that with each season you pick up life lessons along the way.
7. The Inbetweeners: I don't think I've met anybody that doesn't like The Inbetweeners! It is simply put a classic that will never get old. l literally cry with laughter with every episode and although the main characters are hopeless you can't help but love them.
8. Casualty: I love this show! I didn't think I would like a tv show set in a Hospital, but I am hooked! Every Saturday night I am in front of the TV watching it. The drama throughout is amazing!
9. Eastenders: Yes, I am a soap watcher! I can't really pinpoint why I like Eastenders I just do. Which is a valid enough reason yeah?
10. Gavin and Stacey: Gavin and Stacey is another classic which in my opinion will never get old. No matter how many times I watch it, it just doesn't bore me! I love revisiting the long distance relationship between Gavin and Stacey and the effect it has on their friends and family.