Hosted by Books and a Beat. Musing Monday's is a weekly meme where you answer on the of the following questions and then a random one.
- I'm currently reading
- Up next I think I'll read
- I brought the following book(s) in the past week
- I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish news)
- I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish news)
- I can't wait to get a copy of..
- I wish I could read ___ but..
- I blogged about ___ this past week..
I'm super excited to tell you about
A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart.
I received an email from Little Brown earlier on today about this book and after reading the synopsis I am really excited to read it! I have been given an ARC and I shall be reading and reviewing it in the next few weeks. I will leave the synposis and details on where you can find out more below!
He loves his wife Jody, but has forgotten how to show it. He loves his son Sam, but doesn't understand him. Something has to change. And he needs to start with himself.