Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday! This weeks topic is 'Ten Facts About Me'. These can be bookish facts or facts in general about ourselves. I am going to do five bookish facts and five general facts to even things out.
- I was always into books even from a young age. I remember my teachers at my primary school telling my parents that I read at a high level.
- I met Jacqueline Wilson (one of my favourite children's authors) last year. She was taking part in The London Bridges Walk in aid of Kidney Research UK and as I was taking part I go to meet her and it was a lovely experience.
- I mainly read YA, Chick Lit and Fantasy. However I have been branching out and am now really loving Crime and Historical fiction.
- I love my Kindle. I just love the idea of being able to have so many books on one device. Plus its great for travelling and for receiving ARC's.
- The first book I ever remember reading was Matilda by Roald Dahl which is still one my favourites to this day.
- I am a Vegetarian and have been for nearly 10 years. My mum is a vegetarian so I found the transition to be rather easy. I would never go back to eating meat.
- I am half English, Quarter Dutch and Quarter Portuguese. I love my mixed heritage.
- I have six tattoos and I am planning more! I did have nine piercings but I took most of them out. Only my nose and ears remain.
- I am obsessed with coffee. The stronger the better. Although I am partial to a skinny cappuccino every now and then.
- I love Disney and everything to do with it. I'm a wannabe Disney Princess and I often find myself singing Disney songs during the day.