Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I totally forgot to do last weeks Top Ten Tuesday so I apologise for that. I guess life has been really busy lately, but I am back and ready for this weeks topic! This week it is all about my favourite releases of 2016 so far. I have read many great books so far this year and I am looking forward to sharing these with you!
1. Always with Love by Giovanna Fletcher
2. Painting Sky by Rita Branches
3. The Flood by Steven Scaffardi
4. Flawed by Ceceila Ahern
5. Dear Amy by Helen Callaghan
6. My Name is Leon by Kit De Waal
7. The Second Love of my Life by Victoria Walters
8. The Cosy Teashop in the Castle by Caroline Roberts
9. My Mother's Secret by Shelia O'Flanagan
10. Changers Book 2: Oryon by Allison Glock-Cooper and T Cooper
What have been your favourite releases of 2016 so far? Be sure to let me know!