1. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E Smith: This is an ARC from Headline Review. It's a YA Romance so I know it is going to be right up my street.
2. The Second Love of my Life by Victoria Walters: This is another ARC and I do love my chick lit so I have a feeling this is going to be a good read.
1. The Flood by Steven Scaffardi: I am taking part in the Lad Lit Blog Tour on 10th May and am reviewing both The Drought (which I've already read) and The Flood. The Drought was hilarious so I am hoping The Flood is just as good!
2. Clash of Worlds by Philip McClennan: Philip contacted me personally asking if I'd like to read and review this book. The book itself sounds really intriguing and I can't wait to find out more.
3. The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith: A book about Snow White? What more could I ask for!
4. Under my Skin by Zoe Markham: I need to read more books in the horror genre so I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into this and finding out more about this specific genre.
I am really hoping to complete this list and I will update you at the end of the month!